SITE ACQUISITION AND CIVIL WORKS
Telecom Sites Construction and Civil Work Services- Determunation of the telecom towers, installation of any type of towers, also assists to making their documentation. Within SA and CW services Bilge Europe performs the following services:
- choice of site candidate
- conducting negotiations till lease contract sign off with the owner
- receipt of any formal permissions for building the site.
The main profile of Bilge Europe is end-to-end installation projects for mobile telecommunication. The scope of the projects is:
- adaptation of existing buildings,
- Foundation works for towers
- Assembling and erecting of towers, masts and other constructions dedicated for antenna systems
- ⦁ Foundation footings on piles in difficult geological conditions (cooperation with professional companies)
Additional services in Bilge Europe’s portfolio are:
- Preparation of SIR and M2 report
- Technical designs for rooftops, chimneys, towers, churches and others
- Building permissions including any formal decisions required by Polish authorities
- Preparation of environmental opinion
- Receipt of Permit to Use including any formal decisions.
Work performance is supervised by certified surveyors and CW engineers who ensure that project realization is in line with designers’ and investors’ expectations.